WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Women seeking to start a business they love.
Women who have recently started a business and need help with strategy and direction.
Women who know they are ready for a change and seek clarity with direction.
ONLY, women who are ready to take action and make something happen for themselves. If you only want to play in "seminarland", this is not for you.
In yoga we often hear the phrase; take it off the mat, referring to bringing your practice into your everyday life. We have a similar saying; take it out of seminarland. Before attending you should be committed to yourself and your dream and be ready to do the work to make it a reality - after you return home.
If that thought scares you...it's alright. We'll be here to help. So will your classmates or as we see them - Go Go Girls!
- Freedom from the fears that are holding you back.
- Complete inventory of your skills and passions and how to turn them into a lucrative business.
- Clarity of your vision for a business you love.
- A business plan that makes sense to you.
- A budget with real numbers telling you what it will take to get started.
- Resources to turn to for help with the tasks not in your skill set.
- Clear knowledge of the audience you serve and their needs.
- A plan for how you will deliver your product to your clients.
- A network of smart, committed, supportive women to work with through your journey.
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
UPCOMING DATES AND LOCATIONS
April 26-28, 2017
WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT WORKING WITH WAY BEYOND ORDINARY
Sheri is a creative genius! She often knows exactly what I need for my business before I do. When I’m down, she lifts me up, and when I’m flying high, she pushes me even higher. I have had more success in the few months since I hired Sheri than I could have thought possible. She makes me a better speaker, writer and coach. I’m so glad I hired her, and I’m even happier to call her my friend.Terri Fedonczak Girl Power Station
A few years ago I made some decisions that didn’t work well for me. I was literally living out of my car with no direction in sight. I looked in the mirror one day and decided I wanted to change that. I knew that I needed some help to make that happen so I swallowed my pride and reached out. Working with Tammy and Sheri has taught me valuable skills and helped me redefine who I am.
Today, I am successful in my life and career and I am pursuing my dream, working a plan for my new venture – Glory Bound Farm! I decided to Go Beyond and I encourage you to do the same!Vicki Bradberry Glory Bound Farm